Re: External IP address for Exchange?

  • From: "Paul Nuernberger" <pen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 17:16:48 -0500

Dan,

I believe that you have been answered.  As Jim pointed out it is not
possible, even with "third party" products, if we are talking about doing it
on the ISA server.

Both Jim & Tom spend untold hours answering questions from everyone on this
list. I have always found them to be very friendly & helpful, as have many
(if not most) of the people who are on this list.

Two points - you catch more flies with honey; and don't bite the hand that
feeds you (information).

Paul Nuernberger