Connecting ISA server to router on the network

  • From: "Corran" <corrang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 00:28:04 -0600

We have an ISDN router on our network that is not directly connected to
the server running ISA server. (but they are on the same network)

I have configured the server's default gateway to the IP address of the
router, yet I cannot connect from a client machine with the web browser
setup with "connect through proxy" to browse the internet. It reaches the
ISA server and then I get an URL error (12202).

Is there something that I am missing?? I feel I have checked all
possibilities of problems. As far as I can tell ISA server is very easy to
setup, can someone give a list of very basic setup steps that I can check.

thanks, all help will be greatly appreciated.

regards,

Corran