FW: ISA & NetMeeting

  • From: Ernest Geyskens <Ernest.Geyskens@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 08:28:19 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: Ernest Geyskens
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 10:43 AM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] ISA & NetMeeting

Hello,
I send the hereafter message two weeks ago but I have no real replies and
solutions.
Can someone help me ?
Thank you for your help,

Ernest Geyskens
Head of NIT Development
Ceran Lingua International (CLI)

Direct Phone : +32 (0) 87 791 237
Fax : +32 (0) 87 791 199
Email : Ernest.Geyskens@xxxxxxxx

---------------------------
Since a lot of time, I try to resolve a problem with ISA Server.
Nobody is able to give me a solution.

We would like to make NetMeeting via our ISA Server.
For the moment, we search only to make outgoing call.

If we follow all the instructions (Microsoft, Shinder, ...), we do not
need
to configure a Gatekeeper.

Then I configure the H.323 Protocol as well as the H.323 Application
filter.

After that :
- We can make a call.
- We can chat.
- The other people can hear me very well.
But ..
- I can't hear him and see him.

We work on a Network with NT 4 WorkStations.
The ISA server is Winbdows 2000 Server.

Please, can someone say me if there is a solution, an article or any
information
or instruction I can get to do that ?

Thank you in advance.

Ernest Geyskens.