Re: Connecting ISA server to router on the network

  • From: "Corran Garton" <corrang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 13:47:25 +0930

I have checked the rules and they both are set to allow all, I have a
feeling is has to do with the way I am connecting from the server to the
router to gain my internet acces.

Do you know if I need to setup specific settings on my server for people to
gain access through that server (and ISA) to the web (or router)?