Re: Bandwidth Policies

  • From: "Tiago de Aviz" <Tiago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 20:55:23 -0200

When I see that is my pipe is getting full, I check my TrafMeter. Thanks for
the link Tom !

It's a great deal for monitoring your link's usage. Also a great help for
configuring ISA's bandwidth policies.

It's definitely worth its 50 bucks. www.trafmeter.com
<http://www.trafmeter.com/>

But why Tom, why disable the HTTP redirector? Can you say that in public? ;)

Tiago de Aviz
SoftSell
(41) 340-2363
www.softsell.com.br