Re: Bandwidth Policies

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 18:18:28 -0600

Hi Tiago,

I prefer to disable the HTTP redirector because all clients should be
configured as Web Proxy clients, so you don't need it. In addition, there are
some access control issues that Stefaan Pouselle discovered and wrote about.
Check his article on this over on the www.isaserver.org site.

Thanks!
Tom
PS -- when are you sending me a ticket to Brazil so that I can an "expert with
a bunch of slides". BTW -- who has better weather, Brazil or Argentina?

  _____