RE: 403 Forbidden

  • From: "Clayton Doige" <clayton.doige@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 22:27:14 +0100

Sorry to reply to my own, I did a some digging this evening as I hate losing
to software. I did find this
http://forums.isaserver.org/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=46;t=000089

I am hoping that will do the trick, but am not going to play with this at
home this evening. Frustrating little issue for sure :-(

  _____