[insightsa] Vision Extra and Focal Point

  • From: Peter Greco <peter.19.greco@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: insightsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 14:11:41 +0930

Our Guest on Vision Extra is Neil Jarvis, Chair of the Round Table of Access to Information for People With a Print Disability, wrapping up their Conference.
You can hear Neil's interview, go to
www.rphadelaide.org.au/links/VE.mp3
Our Guests on Focal Point are:
Nigel Herring, from Pentronics, winner of the Tammy Axelsen Life Time Achievement Award, from the Round Table Conference,
I-yen Chen, one of 3 Artist whose work, the Flowing Water Bordered Stones, as part of their Exhibition, conducted Sensory Tours for people who are blind or vision impaired,
Rosalie, O'neil, one of the visitors to the Exhibition who gives her impressions of the Tour.
You can hear these interviews, go to
www.rphadelaide.org.au/links/FP.mp3
I invite you to follow me on Twitter
@sweettweetpeet