[infotech] Re: Windows 7 and Windows Live Mail

  • From: Luis Eduardo Peña <lpena57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 16:59:04 -0500

I Ment Windows Live Mail. Windows Mail is similar to Outlook Express and
comes with Windows Vista. I found that Windows Live Mail doesn't work as
well with Jaws as Outlook Express or Windows Mail, at least back in December
of 2009 with the latest bill of Jaws 11 available at that time. I remember
that I contacted FS tech support and they indicated that there were some
features of WLM that didn't work properly with Jaws. I don't know if this is
still true with the latest bill of Jaws 11 or with the lates public beta of
Jaws 12. At any rate, Jaws works very well with MS Outlook 2007 and 2010. At
least this has been my own experience.