[infotech] Re: Windows 7 and Windows Live Mail

  • From: Luis Eduardo Peña <lpena57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 15:06:04 -0500

Hi David.

If I were you I would use Microsoft Outlook as ny email client. I was
playing with Windows Mail for a while but I found that Jaws doesn't work
very well with this application. It took me a good while to get used to
Microsoft Outlook but now I love it.

Another possibility is to use ThunderBird. It is more friendly than Windows
Mail.

It is important to point out that in order for these applications to work
properly they require scripts. I don't know if the screen reader that you
use has scripting built into it.

Kind regards,

Luis