[ilug-cal-website] Re: DNS fixed, pretty URL's now

  • From: "Anirban Biswas" <anirban.biswas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 00:48:50 +0530

Hi all

  I think surendra was running firefox from windoze. I yet not tested
ilug-cal.info on that platform. Bu think that with 1024X768 res and
template as fv_camle things should work well.

Anirban

On 8/27/06, A. Mani <a_mani_sc_gs@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Saturday 26 Aug 2006 23:22, Surendra Singhi wrote:

> Firefox 1.5.06
> Screenshot
change browser settings.......in opera too one has to move to the right

or the stylesheet /php  must allow automatic resizing

Masjid dha de, mandir dha de, dha de jo kucch dainda
Par kisi da dil na dhain, Rab dilan vich rehnda..

English
Tear down the mosque and the temple; break everything in sight
But do not break a person's heart, it is there that God resides