[ilug-cal-website] Re: DNS fixed, pretty URL's now

  • From: Ashwin Mansinghka <ashwin_man@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 02:09:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Happy to note the developments here.........

I would also like to know the details on the
IRC.........

Hope top posting is allowed.

with Regards,
ASHWIN

J.P. Mathew wrote:
> Hi:
> Thanks Surendra and PK. Today I came and checked
from our LAN, and was
> surprised to see the site working beautifully...
> I made a change to the logo image and a new one with
proper Indian
> GNU/Linux .... has been craeted (created using Gimp
).
> I like the fv_camel template you have given...
>
> Can you write a FAQ for how to connect using IRC ...
I have
> forgotten..anyway at 22.00Hrs I may be fast asleep.
I will catch up

wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> "J.P. Mathew" <jpm.nina@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>
>> > 2. I am putting up another server for DNS, I
would like some help on
>> > configuring the domain for ilug-cal.info
>>
>> No need.
>>
>> Thanks to PK, and zoneedit we have clean URL's for
ilug-cal.info
>> (check it
>> out). The IP address is now only a thing of past
and will only be
>> needed by
>> the admins.
>>
>> I don't know how to set reverse DNS and the other
stuff which IDG
>> mentioned,
>> but if any one have any clues, or know howto please
contact the list

http://mail.yahoo.com