[ilug-cal-website] Re: DNS fixed, pretty URL's now

  • From: Surendra Singhi <ssinghi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 16:56:57 +0530

Hi,

"J.P. Mathew" <jpm.nina@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi:
> Thanks Surendra and PK. Today I came and checked from our LAN, and was
> surprised to see the site working beautifully...
> I made a change to the logo image and a new one with proper Indian
> GNU/Linux .... has been craeted (created using Gimp ).

Thanks. Where is the file, I will add a link to it in the main website.

> I like the fv_camel template you have given...

Its due to Anirban. btw, I cannot still see the wiki menu, a link from left
side of the page will be great.

Thanks.

I will put some brief instructions, please add more information or edit as you
feel necessary.

Regards,

--
Surendra Singhi