IEEE Exec: Re: Date for Mid-Summer Meeting!

  • From: "Deepanjan De" <deepanjan.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 11:07:36 -0400

Hey guys,
        Yeah I agree with Sean, except instead of focusing on
membership I think we should have a bigger focus on ACTIVE IEEE@VU
membership.  If we can just get people to get interested in the stuff
that we do, and if people start getting involved then I think we won't
have to sell the IEEE itself and people will begin signing up as
official members.  Maybe that is what you meant but I just thought I'd
clarify.  But other than that I agree on everything else.

Deep