IEEE Exec: Re: Date for Mid-Summer Meeting!

  • From: Pritpal Singh <singh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:19:59 -0400

Sean,
I will be out of town at a conference and so I will not be able to attend the meeting. Please send me an email updating me on the discussions. Thank you.

Best regards,

Pritpal Singh

At 07:42 PM 7/14/2003 -0400, you wrote:

Hi All,

Let's meet at Villanova (room TBD) on Thursday, July 24 at 6pm.  Deep, since
you're working at 'Nova, can you see what we can do about reimbursement for
dinner given that our budget isn't yet effective?

Everyone should expect a tentative agenda by next Tuesday.  By close of
business on Monday, July 21, please advise per your availability and let me
know if you have any topics/ideas you'd like to have discussed (even if you
cannot attend).

FYI, these agendas aren't meant to be stuffy or constricting like our
meetings last Fall... I just think that they will help to guide our
conversations and allow for more people than just me to prepare their
thoughts!  :-)

Sean

Pritpal Singh
Associate Professor