IEEE Exec: Re: Date for Mid-Summer Meeting!

  • From: "Deepanjan De" <deepanjan.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 14:50:47 -0400

That?s a good idea, I guess we'll just have to be careful that closely
tying active membership and official membership don't DETRACT people
from coming to events and instead is considered an incentive to
becoming an official member.  All of this really comes down to having
some really good quality events and activities.  I think from all the
events that we've had last year, the two things that people are most
concerned about are jobs/internships, and graduate school.  I've been
thinking about different ideas for events and activities but I have
not come up with anything concrete yet.  When I do I'll let everyone
know.  Adios.

Deep