[PCB_FORUM] Re: User's Group Meeting

  • From: Donna Robertson <donmrobe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 09:14:02 -0500

Mike,
As a suggesttion for next year. If you really are going to have more PCB
content  .  . . why not make it on one day . . . like a real PCB Sig Day.
Maybe more people would be able to atttend if they could get the
information they need from a one day session instead of having to be there
the whole time?  I know I find it hard to justify going for the whole time
when the material is scattered across several days.

and here is another suggestion but it may be way out there . . .

if we are calling it CDN Live now  . . . why not go LIVE and have  a LIVE
Video of the presentations. We have Video conferencing available at our
site. So We could probably work it out so some of the NEw Englanders could
come here to see presentaions. The travel to Vermont is a lot cheaper than
to CA and besides we have beautiful foliage in September.

Donna M. Robertson, CID

Internet to Lotus Notes: DONMROBE@xxxxxxxxxx
 VM to Lotus Notes: DONMROBE at IBMUSM14
 Phone:  Tie Line: 446-1186 ,  External: (802) 769-1186
 Fax:  Tie Line: 446-7509 ,  External: (802) 769-7509

Have a Nice Day!!!

             <george.h.patrick
             @exgate.tek.com>
             icu-pcb-forum-bou         <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             nce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
             12/08/2005 08:27          [PCB_FORUM] Re: User's Group
             PM                        Meeting

             Please respond to
               icu-pcb-forum

Excellent!  Thanks, Mike.