[PCB_FORUM] Re: User's Group Meeting

  • From: Michael.Catrambone@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 10:36:46 -0600

Dave,

I wanted to stay out of this conversation seeing that I am part
of the new users group organization, but I wanted to at least
share some of the stats/information with everyone.

In September, we had 520 customers which attended the
CDNLive! event.  If we include the Analysts, Press, Keynotes
and Cadence employees our grand total would be ~750.

From my perspective, the conference was a success for our
Inaugural year.   We had a good mix of Cadence users as well
as Cadence R&D / Execs at the conference.  We received many
positive comments on the technical content of the conference as
well as positive feedback on representing a broader audience
across Cadence product areas.

The Steering Committee plans on growing the Cadence user
attendees as well as the Technical content for the CDNLive! 2006.
I have said too much already but I wanted to at least give
you a general summary of CDNLive! 2005.

We plan on utilizing the new user community site www.cdnusers.org for
just that type of activity. Of course the logistics to roll something like
that
out would be tricky but it is certainly something that is being discussed
for
the future events.

Thanks,
Michael Catrambone