[PCB_FORUM] Re: Outputting "ASCII" from Allegro???

  • From: "Cosentino, Tony" <Tony.Cosentino@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 13:18:01 -0500

Austin,

CAMCAD format should be the same extraction as the old Valid format. You
will not find this on a pull down unless you create your own. You will
need to run the "extracta" routine with the proper command file to
extract the appropriate items from your board file in ASCII. The latest
command file (CMD) can be downloaded from various web sites but your CM
should be able to supply you with one. If your CM can not send you one
and you can not find one on the web then please feel free to give me a
call. You can run the "extracta" in a dos command window or you can
embed the function in a simple skill routine and add it to your Allegro
menu. This way it can be run from a pull-down within Allegro.

Thanks
Tony Cosentino
Tekelec
919-460-3656 office