[PCB_FORUM] Re: Extracting Locations for Mechanical Symbols?

  • From: "Gary MacIndoe" <gary.macindoe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 08:20:50 -0600

Alan,

An assembly contractor typically needs a specific placement file for input
into their placement machines.  Seems "cdc2fab" by FABmaster Inc. is the one
I've had to use the most.  The assembly house should be able to provide it.

Good luck,

Gary E. MacIndoe
PCB Design Engineer
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.