[PCB_FORUM] Allegro 15.1 Deleting Vias, very slow?

  • From: "Moore, Blake" <Blake.Moore@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:03:00 -0400

 I have Allegro 15.1 on the Sun,
We use a lot of active shapes, and have to add via's along a cline line,
"stitching vias to gnd along signal path for noise etc.."
When adding and or deleting vias, It is super slow, if you go to setup
dwg options and turn off, online drcs and set shape fill to rough, that
helps some, but it's still really slow, does anyone else have this
problem?