[PCB_FORUM] Re: Allegro 15.1 Deleting Vias, very slow?

  • From: "Mitch S. Morey" <cadpro2k@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:49:06 -0700 (PDT)

One new 'enhancement' though, to be aware of (smacked me up side the head)
is when you Identify your DC nets now, whereever you have one unconnected
you'll now see a box with an 'X' inside. These go away as you're
connecting them, but they don't ID as anything... Stumped me for a bit
until I removed the DC net prop and they went away; put it back on, and
they came back. Looks messy with 75-100 GNDs unconnected.

Good day.