[icon-discuss] Re: interesting wireless experience

  • From: "Rich Ring" <ring2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 14:31:11 -0600

Last fall, I stayed at a hotel that has wireless internet. I honestly don't recall the particular name of the system, but I was unable to connect with the Icon because when you attempted to go on line, you were directed to a web site on which you had to click on an "I agree" button. The Icon did not see the button. I was able to connect using a different blindness Pda. To be fair, though, I have been able to connect to many wifi networks, and I am for the most part pleased with the Icon's abbility to use wifi. ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Esak" <john@xxxxxxxxx>