[icon-discuss] Re: Unzipping a File

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 13:10:16 -0700

You're not missing something, I don't know what that file type is.  But I
imagine there are archive programs that can handle it.  I've seen several free
versions of things, but I don't know about that one.  Again, we've reached the
limit of what I know, perhaps someone will know more about this file type. and
can suggest something.  i do know this works for regular zip files, and other
archival types that can be unzipped using Windows.  If yours is a Linux file,
there may be tools, and there may be tools for the console, but that's not
something I would know about.  Again, if it is a Linux file type, you could try
the icon tech list as that is where most linux discussions take place.

Jenny