[icon-discuss] Selective speaking?

  • From: Maia Scott <maiamoves@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 20:25:04 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

Has this happened to you?
My battery ran down when I fell asleep listening to a book.  So, I charged it
as usual.  However, when I tried to use it, very little happens.
All I can access is te wireless menu, status menu, recorder, planner, and a
little bit of help.  It will not give me the main menu including music player,
library, internet, tools, utilities, games, etc.  The main menu bar at the top,
when pushed, says it's still loading and eventually times out and turns off the
icon.
I tried removing the battery for various lengths of time and doing a couple
different resets with and without battery.
I would love any ideas or support you may have.  Thanks a lot.
Maia