[icon-discuss] Problem changing paragraph properties

  • From: "stacey robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 13:18:52 -0600

Hi all,I have tried to change paragraph properties with the braille plus but nothing sticks. I make my selection with the left and right arrow and then press ok. I am stuck in the paragraph properties form it doesn't take my selection. It doesn't matter what I'm selecting.

Is this a bug?  I've trieda reset but nothing changes.
Any help is appreciated.

Stacey Robinson and GEB dog Chesley (Tennessee)

staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx