[icon-discuss] Re: Selective speaking?

  • From: Maia Scott <maiamoves@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 22:07:52 -0800 (PST)

OK, I really blew it this time.  I went back to my icon and thought I'd try to
turn it on since its been sitting all day.  I got the main menu with all the
functions but that's it.  I lost everything I've put on there since I got it in
July - beta key, lots of music and stuff from Lisa, around 40 books from
bookshare, hangman, sudoku, my wifi code, any updates, and probably more.  What
a loser am I?  They say computer errors are actually user errors in which case,
I really eat dirt (GROAN!).   So, instead of ideas and support, I need
consolaions and empathy cause I'm still not having the best luck.  Again,
thanks. Maia