[icon-discuss] Re: I touched the docking station

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 20:11:47 -0500

As did I.
At 08:44 PM 3/18/2008 -0400, you wrote:
I got it on both.

----- Original Message -----
From: "chase crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 1970 3:16 PM
Subject: [icon-discuss] Re: I touched the docking station

Jenny and Michael,
I am on the announce list and the discuss list both.  for training
reminders, new software
releases, etc,  I get the message on the announce list and the discuss list.
With this
message however, it only came down in the announce folder.  Is there a
problem with the
gmail server, or the Braille Plus, or was that message just not sent to
icon-discuss?
Thanks,

Chase
On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 15:20:10 -0700, Paul Henrichsen wrote:

>I'm sorry. I just have to vent here. I hope you guys will be patient
>with
>me. I have been really excited about getting a docking station for my
>braille plus.
>I read the announcement this morning about the preorders being taken at
>level star and immediately called them up to see if they had the docks
>for
>the braille plus as well.
>I would have thought that APH and Levelstar would have worked more
>closely
>if that were possible so that the docking stations for both units could
>have
>come out simultaneously.
>APH certainly knew that due to the configuration of their case that they
>would need to account for this just as level star did when they designed
>their docking station.
>Now, I get to wait for who knows how long to get a dock for the braille
>plus
>when icon docks are out there already.
>Well, at least they are being preordered<grin>.
>

>Paul Henrichsen
>paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Kurzweil 1000 Technical Support Engineer
>(800) 894-5374
>Press 5 then 2
>or: (888) 995-9905

>signature
>database 2958 (20080318) __________

>http://www.eset.com

>To unsubscribe from the list send a blank message with unsubscribe in
>the subject line to:

>For answers to the most frequently asked questions about Icon and
>Braille +, Visit

To unsubscribe from the list send a blank message with unsubscribe in the subject line to:

For answers to the most frequently asked questions about Icon and Braille +, Visit

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.