[icon-discuss] Re: I touched the docking station

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:08:35 -0400

hmm, does it also act as a handle?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 7:20 PM
Subject: [icon-discuss] Re: I touched the docking station

Hi, guys. Unless they have changed this, one of the things I liked about the
docking station I saw last summer at the ACB convention was the pull down
front piece that causes the docking station to slant upward like a keyboard.
The piece folds into the front of the unit if you don't want to use it, but
you can pull it down to raise the front of the unit up.

Paul Henrichsen
paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx
Kurzweil 1000 Technical Support Engineer
(800) 894-5374
Press 5 then 2
or: (888) 995-9905