[icon-discuss] Re: Braille Plus and the Internet

  • From: "Shane D" <chatter8712@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 10:34:58 -0500

Okay. To answer some questions:

I have the 1.05 firmware. I have been having trouble connecting to
WIFI, and cannot update it.

I am downloading the most up-to-date version of the driver program
from the link given in one of the above e-mails. Is there any way I
can (A) Connect this, or (B) download the firmware and put it on the
machine?

Also, how would i "Bridge" the connections?