[icon-discuss] Re: Braille Plus and the Internet

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chasec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 16:17:15 -0600

Did you bridge the connection?

From: icon-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:icon-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shane D
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 8:43 AM
To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [icon-discuss] Braille Plus and the Internet

Hey all,

I was wondering what exactly you have to do to get a braille plus on line
with a computer. I have it plugged in to my laptop, which is on the
internet. I go to "Network Connections" and set up a new connection using
"USB." I call is "Laptop". It shows up in the connection list. I hit
sellect/OK on it and it does not connect. My laptopl makes a sound as if I
unplug and then replug in the USB chord.

Any help greatfully appreciated.
Shane

--
-Shane