[ibis-macro] yesterday's IBIS-ATM presentation

  • From: "Ken Willis" <kwillis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'IBIS-ATM'" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 10:00:10 -0400

Hello IBIS-ATM members,

Todd gave a good presentation yesterday, and things have simplified
considerably. For the 9 flows that were presented yesterday, 8 of them are
well-defined and agreed upon. I propose that we:

-          immediately push forward with a BIRD that covers those 8 flows,
and get that in place

-          move the "sticky" 9th combination (tx_GetWave >
rx_modified_ImpulseResponse) to its own separate BIRD

Sigrity is ready to vote along these lines at our next meeting. This let's
us take advantage of the good work that has been done and quickly get this
"clarification BIRD" in place for the majority of AMI combinations.

For the remaining "sticky" combination, there are 3 different potential
solutions that have been identified so far. It will take some more
discussion to finalize, and I don't see value in delaying the other 8 any
longer. Focusing on that one in its own BIRD should expedite its resolution
as well.

Thanks,

Ken Willis

Sigrity, Inc.