[ibis-macro] Re: yesterday's IBIS-ATM presentation

  • From: "Ken Willis" <kwillis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'IBIS-ATM'" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 11:58:09 -0400

Hi Arpad,

The stated goal a while back was to get a clarification BIRD in place,
without significant functional changes. This "sticky" combination will take
some kind of significant functional change. And that is fine, but I would
prefer to see it in its own follow-on BIRD.

I think the 8 well-defined flows cover many Serdes applications, and it
would be useful to get those into the spec right away.

Thanks,

Ken Willis

Sigrity, Inc.

860-871-7070