[ibis-macro] Re: yesterday's IBIS-ATM presentation

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IBIS-ATM" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 07:26:48 -0700

Ken,

Te problem I see with separating out the sticky combination into
its own BIRD is that the other BIRD that deals with the rest of
the combinations will have to make provisions for avoiding or
forbidding that sticky combination.  I is usually hard to remove
something that was put into the spec, and I am afraid that this
division of BIRD-s would just further complicate matters.

Do you really think that addressing the sticky combination would
take that much discussion time after we have gone this far in our
understanding of it?