[ian-reeds-games] Re: some suggestions for age of warlords

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 23:28:30 -0400

Hi Craig,
Yeah, you hit it right on the head.  The real problem is that the two different
genres of game play just don't easily mix. The value and availability of the
individual unit is the crucial point for me, not to mention the concept of time
in both genres as well.
RTS is all about speed, while turn based is all about strength.

I don't know if I would ever do an LOTR map pack.
I don't think I could do it justice. I think it would just end up as a warlords
map add on, sigh.