[ian-reeds-games] Re: question

  • From: Zak Claassen <zak.claassen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 11:21:46 +0200

I've also thought of the ability to modify terrain, I was thinking of
for example a fire effect from a skill which could burn grass, forest
etc replacing it with another terrain.  The other thing that I wanted
to do was the ability to build a bridge across a river, which also
requires changing the terrain.  It could be a flag in a skill or
effect changing the terrain of the target tile.