[ian-reeds-games] Re: question

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 16:07:21 -0500

no prob, Ian. You worked hard, and you deserve some credit for it.

Ah! ok, so that is what it is  all about. Dang, I could have used that for the
zombie house map. Maybe I should use it and replace all the floors with a
region marker instead.

I just talked up the game on the other list. Sometimes people don't pay
attention and get wrapped up in  other things, like megaman music, lol.