[ian-reeds-games] Re: interesting bug

  • From: Zak Claassen <zak.claassen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 11:33:17 +0200

So the unit using the skill is supposed to be stunned after using it?
I think if the skill fails none of its effects occur.  Ian could make
it so that self_effects still occur even if it fails, but then what if
you want a skill like a self-heal for example that you want to have a
chance of success?  So I'm not sure what would be the best way to
solve this, maybe something to indicate that an effect should occur
regardless of whether the skill succeeds or fails, or maybe even
different chances for different effects, although that would probably
be much harder to implement.