[ian-reeds-games] Re: help with map pack: health_inflict is not working!

  • From: Craig Brett <craigbrett17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 19:43:17 +0000

I noticed the problem with the Age of Warlords map pack caravans as well. And I thought I had a genius plan and all. Sad times.

I ran into a similar issue before on C&C. My units health points weren't being subtracted properly, making for invincible units! In my case it was the points file. I was missing an equals sign, which apparently you need. It was on the announce_regen flag. It might not necessarily be that for you guys, but hopefully that'll point you in the right direction fora possible fix.

Craig

On 12/11/2013 02:16, Allan Thompson wrote:

*That is pretty cool !*

*Maybe you could add stuff that slows monsters, speeds up reload times, if there is reload times, maybe change terrain temporarily? Even put up an impassable obstacle of some sort for a short while. Just some thoughts.*

*That is going to be an interesting game! *

*al *

**