[ian-reeds-games] Re: help with map pack: health_inflict is not working!

  • From: shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 12:36:28 +1300

this seems to be at the start of the maps.

At 11:46 AM 11/18/2013, you wrote:
Hi Shaun,
Do you mean when you try to use a skill, or that it pops up errors at the start of the map?
I just started all the maps and nothing seemed broken.
I am using DEV 42, and I did download Craig's update to the scripts he made not to long ago.

I am uploading AOW again to dropbox, with that evil reinforcement fix at least.

I will have it ready in a about a half hour or so.