[ian-reeds-games] Re: help with map pack: health_inflict is not working!

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 20:57:44 -0500

Yeah, that is what is strange. Some points seem to work, and some don’t.

Right now I am playing with a star wars map I was building on the side, and the
health point works fine, but other types of health, and my shield point idea
just  kind of acts like it is  not there.  It actually crashes the game.

I looked at the tower defense map and read the user guide. I wasn’t sure if it
was fantasy or modern or both, lol. It is an interesting concept though. So you
build towers to fight these monsters? Do you protect the base or something like
that?

al