[ian-reeds-games] Re: drop box problem

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 21:07:35 -0500

Yeah, I see your point when it comes to  extra stuff. The only thing that is
really extra is four wav files, and two of those are about 3 minute songs that
I put in for an easter egg int he game.

Zipped up, the map pack was 63 megs. 20gb with each being 1024 megs per gig,
would be nearly 350 downloads or so, if it was just the one map pack. I
honestly don't think 300 plus people downloaded my map pack, although it would
be cool if they did, lol. No, I think your right, I think one of the other
stuff got out of hand, problably the tabernacle documentary, and now I am
"suspended", grin.
I guess I would just like to wait and see when the suspension is lifted and go
from there. If it still does that kind of thing, I might have to   switch to
send space. I don't want to have to pay for both services, I can only really
afford one.

In the meantime, what I will do is upload the map and offer that email on list
till dropbox settles down.