[ian-reeds-games] Re: demon war cycle update - map 3 information and previous map updates

  • From: Carlos Macintosh <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 18:40:35 -0400

I'm pretty sure that they get downloaded, but when the game tries to extract them, ihe game stalls and eventually just crashes. I've had a lot of these problems while downloading one shot wonders btw, so when you copy sounds into your game, make sure none of them are read only. It happens most often with sounds, your skill and unit and other txt files usually don't end up that way.