[ian-reeds-games] Re: demon war cycle update - map 3 information and previous map updates

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 22:42:08 -0400

I think what I did worked, but I am not sure.

I went to the properties of each map pack  main folder and unchecked the
"partially checked" box for  read only files.
It seemed to work when I checked some of the  read only sound files, so
hopefully this resolved the issue.

Still, when I went and relooked at the properties of these main folders,
they were still labeled as partially checked, and it never changed after
trying this a number of times. I am not sure why this is, but hopefully this
all worked out.

Please let me know if the problem persists, and sorry for the problems.