[ian-reeds-games] auto pilot

  • From: "Carlos Macintosh" <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 07:32:31 -0400

Hey ian I think it would be cool if you could set up a feature that would allow
you to  select any square and have a unit move there, taking the quickest
possible path. You would probably set the target tile in advance, and then each
turn you would just tell it to move toward its target and it would go there.
That way if you needed to deal with an enemy or do other things you could use
your turn doing that instead. It would make life easier for me. The targetig
feature would be available as a flag on a skill so you couldn’t, say, make a
unit autopilot to the treasure in tomb robber  unless I gave it that
functionality.