[ian-reeds-games] Re: announcing a new map: river defence reloaded

  • From: "Dickson Tan" <dickson.jaws@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 11:50:45 +0800

Hi Alan

If I understand you correctly, you have a rage point set to 0, having it set
to 1 when outrage is cast then have it set to 0 when it ends. But am not
sure how it would stop the units from repeatedly using the skill. It might
have been fixed in the latest dev version but I'm playing the stable version
because the colored graphics that are shown for friendly/enemy units aren't
shown in dev 11. I do rely on that a lot as it is pretty helpful for me.

Another simpler solution that I've thought of is having 5 max rage points.
When you use outrage, it uses up all 5 and you regen 1 rage point per round.
That way, the only way that it can use outrage is to wait for rage points to
get to 5, which is when it ends. If I remember correctly, I think there is a
way to hide points from the player as this only serves a function for the
AI.

Dickson