[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 1.13 dev 7

  • From: Zak Claassen <zak.claassen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 13:38:47 +0200

Wow, I've been waiting for this for a long time!  Screw university
work, just have to try this out.  So if you get disconnected your team
will be controlled by an AI until you return?  This is a much better
solution than the usual where the person just gets kicked out and the
game has to start over if the other players want to let the
disconnected person back in.  Wish sound rts would also let you rejoin
a multiplayer game if you got disconnected.
I really hope hackers never become a problem, they seem not to go for
strategy games though; I've never heard Jean-Luc complaining about
them in sound rts and I don't think aprone had similar problems with
castaways.  But just in case, it's better to be prepared.