[ian-reeds-games] the multiplayer

  • From: "Carlos Macintosh" <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 06:50:28 -0500

hmm, I don't know, but I can see messages that I send. I am ont sure if this is normal behavior, because I never received any messages either. I tried to start a game with zach but apparently he didn't move and eventually just left. Also, I tink the units that you control should appear on the period and semicolon key regardless of whether they are good or evil. I was playing as the inhabitants of te grave in my tomb robber series and my units were on the slash and apostrophe keys.