[ian-reeds-games] Re: Sound suggestion

  • From: "Craig Brett" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "craigbrett17@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 19:50:53 +0000

Health protection already works for the shared.DoDamageTo function, I believe.

And it's not a bad idea to have a sort of when-attacked sound for a unit. Should be doable in script if anyone cared to try it. Would be easy enough in the engine too, and might come in later.

On 19/03/2015 19:31, Monkey wrote:
Ah, kay!
Health protect for the damage reflection, right?
And...another sound idea, would it also be possible to add recognition
for a in-pain sound? So if a unit is hit by an attack it would make a
noise, if you have the sound specified?

On 3/19/15, Carlos Macintosh <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeah, I am planning to add those in my next batch of script updates. I'm
just waiting for Craig to fix the health protect bug though, because
that is really debilitating.

On 3/19/2015 11:25 AM, Monkey wrote:
Hello,

Is it possible to add recognition for playing a sound when an item  is
equipped, and another when you unequip it? Like...there could just be
one flag, but it recognizes if you put "equip" and "unequip" in the
sound file name and plays them accordingly.