[ian-reeds-games] Re: Sound suggestion

  • From: "Victorious" <dtvictorious@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 07:16:23 +0800

He probably means this: if you have a modifier that increased/decreased
damage of a certain type for a skill and if that skill doesn't do damage of
that type, then the extra damage is not calculated against the health
protection of the target correctly. For e.g attack_health_inflict 10|fire
and the attack skill did health_inflict 15|physical. The fire damage
component is not calculated against the target's fire protection before
being applied.